10000 Pounds two post lift with Asymmetric or symmetric installation
Model No.: CLF-10000LS3
This is an American style lifts. One lift with two installation method, asymmetric or symmetric. Which type is better, asymmetric or symmetric? This is the most asked question. The answer is neither. User's application and preference will determine the style of two-post lift installation style.
Following are features of Asymmetric and Symmetric lifts:
1. ASYMMETRIC LIFT
* It is designed after the symmetric lift to accommodate the lighter-built vehicles
* The column has a 30 degree turn. Doors opening on the lifts become easier while entry and exit. minimizing chances of damaged doors from banging against post.
* Load is 1/3 of the vehicle on the front arms and 2/3 of the vehicle on the rear arms
* Front arms are shorter than the rear arms
2. SYMMETRIC LIFT
* Better application on SUV’s, ¾ ton – 1 ton size trucks and commercial vans
* The first 2-post lift design was a symmetric design
* Columns are straight across from each other
* This lift can be used on an Overhead or Floorplate design.
*This design was made for older, heavier steel vehicles
Dimension of the lift
Installation floor size