How can a company success?
A company's success can't leave team work. If only one or several persons are working hard, this company is a failed one. Team work always should be the core of a company's success.
So what is team work?
There are several ways to define teamwork.
A sense of unity, of enthusiasm for common interests and responsibilities, as developed among a group of persons closely associated in a task, cause, enterprise, etc.
Teamwork can be likened to two compounds, almost essential to modern life. It’s the glue which keeps a team together, a bond which promotes strength, unity, reliability and support.
Teamwork is also the oil that makes the team work. It can enable smoother movement towards targets, can prolong forward momentum, and can help teams to overcome obstacles.
Teamwork has the potential to underpin so much of what is valuable in work. In fact, the benefits to be gained from teamwork synergies are essential for the effective management of resources.
Why is Teamwork Important? 8 Good Reasons!
What a difference teamwork makes. Teams and teamwork have become a central part of our work life. Why is teamwork important? Because:
1. Creates synergy – where the sum is greater than the parts.
2. Supports a more empowered way of working, removing constraints which may prevent someone doing their job properly.
3. Promotes flatter and leaner structures, with less hierarchy.
4. Encourages multi-disciplinary work where teams cut across organizational divides.
5. Fosters flexibility and responsiveness, especially the ability to respond to change.
6. Pleases customers who like working with good teams (sometimes the customer may be part of the team).
7. Promotes the sense of achievement, equity and camaraderie, essential for a motivated workplace.
8. When managed properly, teamwork is a better way to work!