|Jack does not lift|
1. Control Valve in wrong position.
2. Low/no oil in reservoir.
3. Load is above capacity of jack
4. Delivery valve and/or bypass valve working incorrectly.
5. Seals worn out or defective.
1. Move control valve to UP position. 2. Fill with oil and bleed system.
3. Use correct equipment. 4. Clean to remove dirt or foreign matter. Replace oil.
5. Install appropriate seal kit
|Jack lifts only partially||1. Too much or not enough oil.||1. Check oil level.|
|Jack lifts slowly|
1. Pump not working correctly.
2. Leaking seals.
3. Air pressure of pump not working normally.
1. Install appropriate seal kit.
2. Check the pump pressure in the rated range (0.8-1.2 Mpa).
|Jack lifts load, but doesn't hold|
1. Cylinder packing is leaking.
2. Valve not working correctly (suction, delivery, release, bypass).
1. Replace with seal kit 2. Inspect valve. Clean and repair seat surfaces.
|Jack leaks oil|
1. Worn or damaged seals.
2. Oiling too much
1. Replace with seal kit.
2. Oil can't exceed 2.5L
|Jack not down|
1. Control valve in wrong position.
2. O-ring need to be replaced
1. Move control valve to DOWN position.
2. Replace # 5 O-ring
|Jack retracts slowly|
1. Cylinder damaged internally.
2. Air pressure of pump not working normally.
1. Send jack to service center 2. Check the pump pressure in the rated ranged (0.8-1.2 Mpa).