1. Identify the components and check for shortages. Contact us immediately if shortage discovered.
2. Installation, adjusting and testing operations are to be performed by qualified staff only.
3. The lift must be installed on a level concrete floor, having minimum thickness of 20cm and an extension of at least 1.5m from anchoring points.
4. The lift installation concrete surface must be relatively smoothes, leveled in all directions
5. After unloading the lift, place it near the intended installation location.
Remove the shipping brands and packing materials from the unit.
Remove the packing things.
Prepare ground base according to the SPACE REQUIREMENT DRAWING.
The concrete’s thickness should be ≥200mm and the error of levelness should be ≤5mm when the ground condition is good.
Any work on the electrics must be carried out by qualified personnel only.
Equip the electric system of installation place with effective ground circuit.
The electric system adjusting must be made in accordance with the nameplate showing.
You may start to connect oil hose, air supply and power after the above preparations.
1. OIL HOSE CONNECTING
See the hydraulic diagram for oil hose connecting. Make sure that no soil or other dirty things into the pipe.
2. AIR HOSE CONNECTING
See pneumatic diagram for air hose connecting.
2. POWER SUPPLY CONNECTING
Connect power line according to the electric diagram
3. REFILL THE TANK
Pour 6 liters of L-HM32 anti-wear hydraulic oil (provided by user) into oil tank. The highest level should be 10mm from the top of the tank and the lowest level should be 40mm from the top of the tank (check with the detective ruler on the oil pouring air cover).
4. BASE FRAME FIXED.
The lift is design also for mobile use, means that you may use it without fixing. If need fixing, please refer to the space required drawing.
5. LOADING TEST
Never try to use the lift with vehicle on without testing first.
This step is very important to check if there is any leakage of hydraulic line connectors or air hose. If there’s no abnormal noise or leakage after running two or three times, run with load never exceeding 2500kg at a low height.
Then raise higher gradually.