WARNING: DO NOT PLACE ANY VEHICLE ON THE LIFT BEFORE TRIAL OPERATION. RAISE THE LIFT UP AND DOWN SEVERAL TIMES TO INSURE LATCHES CLICK TOGETHER AND AIR EXHAUSTED FROM THE CYLINDERS.
a. Check all the pipelines and joints before use. The machine only can be used after there is not any leakage.
b. The lift, if its safety device malfunctions, shall not be used
c. The machine shall not raise or lower an automobile if the center of gravity of automobile is not within the supporting range of the supporting device. Otherwise, the manufacturer will not bear any responsibility for the consequence resulted from the operation above mentioned
d. The staff or operators shall be in a safe position when the machine raise or lowered
e. When the lift with vehicle on reaches a desired height, first of all, the main switch must be turned off before the automobile is repaired so as to prevent non-operator or unauthorized person from pressing the start switch.
RAISING THE LIFT
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Make sure that you have read the operation manual before operation.
2. Always lift the vehicle at the manufacturer recommended points.
3. Position the vehicle right on the center of two platforms.
4. Turn on the switch.Raise the lift by pressing UP button on control box until the pads touch firmly the right points and recheck if the vehicle is secure.
5. Check the security of vehicle, then perform maintenance or repair work.
LOWERING THE LIFT
1. Press down button to lower the lift.
The lift will raise a little to release the lock then goes down.