Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does hydraulic fluid come with the lifts?
Considering fire and explosion Hazards and the required hydraulic fluid is to be supplied by the end-user. We suggest users to operate with only. CLF lifts are designed to operate using non-foaming, non-detergent hydraulic oil or 32# oil. This is available in the market.
2. Does my lift include the necessary anchor bolts and/or hardware to mount it to the floor?
All our lifts shipped with the necessary anchors required for mounting the unit to the floor.
3. Do I need a special foundation to install the lift?
Most foundations are strong enough to support the lifts. But it is important to follow the concrete specifications. Failure to follow it could result in personal injury or death.
* A level floor is suggested for proper installation and level lifting.
*Lift owners and end users are responsible for the safe installation of their lift.
4. Are car lifts available in different voltages?
Yes, we have 220V, 380V voltage available. Other voltages may be available upon request.