Rubber, ø75mm, 8M
Galvanized steel / Separate / Simplifies installation
Host Stop Collar
Makes nozzle stop at a fixed height
Lock uncoiled hose in position
Max. Mounting Height
81pcs / 20’ & 171pcs / 40’
Reel exhaust extractor is designed for cars, trucks, buses, fire trucks, ambulances and other emergency vehicles. Exhaust emissions from a cold-start engine can reach toxic levels within a closed building. Even though the vehicles are run only a short time indoors and with open doors, the odorless carbon monoxide (vehicle exhaust) builds up in the building. Without control and removal of the vehicle exhaust fumes they can lead to worker illness, heavier facility maintenance and damage to the sensitive electronics of diagnostic and servicing equipment in the workshop. Exhaust extraction at source. The most effective method of capturing and removing of vehicle exhaust fumes is capture at source. Capturing the vehicle exhaust gases provides a safer and more pleasant working environment. It is possible to mount the fan directly on the reel.
1. The Hose Reel is made from Die-casting aluminum core and PPS plastic housing.
2. With Multi-position lock ratchet, the reel is easily handled & stopped at any needed height.
3. It can be used for all types of vehicle service workshops. The hose can be hung at desired height on wall or ceiling
4. Designed for indoor or outdoor in protected areas and simple maintenance required
5. Spring recoiled type could stretch liberally, can be stopped at a certain or any desired height. It will go back to original place when the hose not in use.
6. Ultra-high temperature hose is bendable and extendable, which external structure is support-spiral type and strengthens reinforcement for protection inside has the advantages of seismic and corrosion-resistant.
7. Ultra-high temperature rubber nuzzle, comes with clamping devices, the captured exhaust cannot reveal.
8. Aluminum centrifugal fan equipped with ABB technology, it is low noise due to muffler systems, and also small power consumption, large amount of wind( according to the actual situation fan power configuration)
Packaging & shipping